Home                Master Grade           High Grade           Non-Gundam                  WIP                     Tutorial              Celestial Wing

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My MG Gunpla Collection - by Tumacher

These are some shots of my MG Gunplas, and by the way, the first time I publish them on this blog. As you can see, the camera is just a Phone Camera and my lighting skills are really poor, but who can blame me for doing an attempt for immortalizing them. 

Let's begin with my beloved Wing Gundam Zero Custom, the very first MG I bought. As many of you know, it is really hard to pose because of the lack of strength on its wings (once they are in a position they tend to fall off for its own weight).  One day of frustration I decided to tie every wing articulation with masking tape (including the feathers) and the result was better than I thought: it stays steady no matter the crazy position I set it. 








The following in the list is Wing Gundam Ver.Ka. It has the same body than Wing Zero, but the colors, wings and accessories are totally different, so that it is enough worthy to be bought. Wings are smaller than Zero's; consequently, there are no weight issues with them. 






Uglier than Ver. Ka, but with awesome mobility, Wing Gundam 01 is an outstanding mix between old school fashion and outstanding new mecha design. This model is just perfect for posing; the limit is just in the owner's mind.








Although I am primarily enchanted by Gundam Wing items, I do like Destiny Gundam Extreme Blast Mode. His enormous energy wings and his long sword make this model a must-have Gundam, even though one is not completely involved with Gundam Seed Destiny (specially in my case, because I haven't seen the series yet).





As a Gundam Wing and Gundam 00 fan this semester has been extremely outstanding, especially because of Epyon and 00 Raiser MG releases. I'm looking forward to assembly them and then photoshot them, those figure are going to be absolutely outstanding. 

Well, this has been a small overview about some of the items that are on my shelf. I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have done taking the photos. 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...