Home                Master Grade           High Grade           Non-Gundam                  WIP                     Tutorial              Celestial Wing

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ongoing changes

Almost two weeks have passed since the last post I made, and I have to say that the blog appearance has evolved a little bit to the better. The banner image and menu buttons are set and some new pages for future especial entries are ready to host new info.

Lately I have been a little bit busy, so that  new post about Gunpla have not been posted yet, but I´ll try to correct that. Maybe they will not be in a daily  base, but at least weekly and with items I consider the hottest. 

One of the projects I have been working is my  old-school Nataku Gundam HG 1/100, not in its building but in its repairing. That model is so bad designed that every time I have tried to set it into some kind of demanding pose it end  up broken. It can not be helped, it is a 1997 model, but up to is the best we have (even though I am looking forward to having a hole new MG once Bandai produces it maybe the next year). 

Anyway, keep checking the blog for future posts and whole new especial sections.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...